NEXT DATE: MARCH 21st, 2020.
LOCATION: SEED YOGA STUDIO, Av. Sabóia, 623A, Monte Estoril, Lisboa.
Feeling balance in your hands. In this workshop you are going to explore the base and foundations of getting upside down, from basics to advanced techniques, working on your natural alligment, breath, endurance, focus and strenght. We are going to check a lot of yoga headstanding and handstanding asanas as well as handbalancing postures and gymnastic techniques and drills (exercises) nowadays used, adding value to your regular practice.
Working alone or with a partner(spotter) to help you get connected to your natural aligment. It's not just to be strong on your arms, anyone with real will can do it! Get ready to work and develop your techniques in this powerful workshop.
- APRESENTATION AND THEORY. YOGA OR GYMNASTICS?
- WARMING-UP. WRISTS, ARMS AND SHOULDERS. CORE-WORK ON ANIMAL MOVEMENT.
- HANDBALANCING AND YOGA TRANSITIONS.
- HANDSTANDING, BASIC TECHNIQUES AND DRILLS. GETTING CONSCIENCE.
- HANDSTANDING, INTERMEDIATE TECHNIQUES AND DRILLS. GETTING CONFIDENCE.
- HANDSTANDING, ADVANCED TECHNIQUES AND DRILLS. A NEVER-ENDING QUEST.
DURATION: 2 HOURS
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: ALL LEVELS
INTENSITY LEVEL: 3/5